My name’s Josh, and I’m a multidisciplinary designer based in Austin, TX. I have over 4 years of professional experience, primarily on in-house marketing teams, but with a wide variety of other contract and freelance roles. This array of experiences is what gives me the flexibility to step into an existing brand and see it to the end, or talk through the conception of a completely new project.
While the majority of my professional experience is based in marketing and web design, my personal interests extend into hobbies such as photography, sketching, digital painting, and game development.
HFF | GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Designed and produced presentation materials and graphics
- Designed marketing emails and edited the HTML templates
Charles River Web | Web Designer
- Wireframed and designed Trojan Oil’s website update
- Created, edited, and retouched web banners and other graphics
Curriculum Associates | Graphic Designer
- Designed digital and printed materials for the company’s marketing division
- Aided in the update of the company’s website
Interested in working with me?
Fill out the form below or send me an email directly at email@example.com